A custom-built quality management system (QMS) could fastrack you to ISO 9001
and simplify managing and maintaining standards thereafter.
Put ISO9001 firmly in sight with a quality management system (QMS) that will streamline processes, improve consistency and make business life much better all-round.
A 2015 independent research study funded by BIS confirmed that investing in standards always generated more benefits to businesses than they cost to implement:
• 84% of companies stated that standards had enhanced their reputation and the quality of their products and services
• Productivity was seen to have increased by 37.4%
• Companies reported that adopting a standard had enhanced their client-supplier relationship through improved confidence.
With a custom-built integrated SharePoint quality management system (QMS), you could save hours implementing and maintaining standards such as ISO 9001 with:
• Automate Document Control
• Electronic forms and Workflows
• Integration with Outlook and Excel
• Risk and process tracking
The Seven Principles of ISO 9001:2015 and the benefits of installing a tailored QMS:
1. Customer Focus – Understand your customers and increase your sales by ensuring that everyone in your organization is aware of your customers’ requirements and expectations.
2. Leadership – Effectively communicate with employees with a SharePoint team website, which enables users to focus on the tasks that will achieve your quality objectives.
3. Engagement of People – Boost productivity and employee competencies with training that empowers employees to use task-based working from any location.
4. Process Approach – Improve productivity and customer service by integrating and automating familiar systems and processes. Electronic forms and workflows further help to reduce risks and control outputs.
5. Improvement – Focus your employees on their productivity improvements through task-based working.
6. Evidence-Based Decisions – Analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and evaluate data easily with real-time graphic reports and dashboards.
7. Relationship Management – Exceed customer expectations with secure branded client portals through which suppliers and other groups collaborate on projects as part of your team.
You’ll have a scalable system that ensures everyone consistently operates to your quality standards and has the power to keep your clients happy.
Are you ready for ISO9001 Certification?
Get in touch with us today and we’ll show you how a QMS can make light work of standardisation, automate your processes and ensure consistency is implemented right the way through your business.